Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

LOLZ Funny Ending

But in all reality we all know, understand, comprehend, or any other fucking word you want to use that Meet n' Fuck gets better every time. Except for the one with superman I didn't like that one to much. Great sounds. They're new. And great art work on Pussy/Dick. You only fucked 12 girls. You didn't fuck all of them. The secatary you should of been able to sudece her and fuck her.

Quote: She put me on staff. So then I could by the camera of my dreams :P

LOLZ This story is funny. If i made lots of money and fucked 12 girls I wouldn't be buying a camera. I'd save for a Mercdes or sometihng not a camera LOLZ

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Best Damn Game 13/10

This is the best launcher game I ever seen in a while. The Music And SFX are too good i would give that 12/10 cause it suites the mood of the game. PLUS the Gunz and Cannons are perfect. All so the Art is just bomb. The Turtle looks like Squirtle and the birds have some resemblance to the Pokemon birds. The Medals are wonderful just easy and hard. I GOT ALL 20! YAY! But for some bad news. Their is a Bug were you can buy any item and still have all of your money. You buy the item then refresh the page. When it reloads you will have that item and all of your money you had before you bought the item... GREAT GAME 6/5 13/10

BulletTime BulletTime

Mine was

Mine was .25

Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

Not my most favorite...

This seems too much like the older versions of Meet 'n' Fuck Games. This game was well made. the noises are better. The slapping of skin when you go on the last buttons of positions. But the drawings look more like a waterpaint then a hentai / Anime. I Like the Meet 'n' Fuck games cause it is good made hentai. I don't think this was your best made game.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Great game

Challenging, The story was wonderful. Sound track not to bad. I'm not giving a nine cause I can't beat it. I needs a little work in my view on the animations you say on one mission the guy likes to hang in an alley and smoke cigarettes. He walks in front of the alley and smokes that's just a little concern I have on things. But I really don't care cause I'm just giving you a future reminder. Cause there will always be that person to say, " Da story iz 2 fucin long and its fuckin pointles to e enven use it in a shoter game. y iz it a gurl assin? and Y cant i shoot right? DIS GAMY SUKS MY BALZ!" I hate when people do that. its so anoiny. LOL JK. But it is really annoying when people can't spell worth shit. And I'm just rambling on now so I'll wish you fare well and try to beat this mission and Good luck on the 2nd one. :D SlayaZu

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Best Tutorial

This is the best it explans everything and every step to color your picture. Also I liked when you showed some examples of mistakes.

Wavechan responds:

Ooh :) Thanks very much!! I'm glad the mistakes shown were helpful :)

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

This really isn't good

This game isn't that good. The Animation doesn't match the moving when he walks. He's mouth doesn't move right when he talks. And this could pretty much be a movie instead of a game.